Egotism ....a lifelong romance

Monday, April 09, 2007

A-Rod's log

Was doing my usual tennis circuit online to see what's going on in the racket world, and came across Andy Roddick's blog . Sure enough, the guy's as articulate and funny on the keyboard as he is viva voce. It's good to have an actual participant of the sporting world telling us how it feels like (I mean, John McEnroe and Chris Clarey are great but do you see them on court?)

I recall being pretty impressed with Roger's ATP blog (you could say that's simply because it's Fed, but take my word for it, you see there that he is really just an endearing 26-year-old: very engaging and funny), but let's face it, his language isn't really much to speak of (especially since there is so much else to speak of).

The much-touted Tursunov's blog turned out to be a complete disappointment (bad language and little humor) and even the Queen's own man, Andy Murray is pretty ineloquent.

So A-Rod, while I'm all for you racketing your way to more titles, I'll really look forward to your post-tennis stints -- I recommend the New York Times or plain old ESPN2.

0 comments: