Egotism ....a lifelong romance

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

It’s all about the colors!

Well, Squawkbox bailed on me, taking with it the most entertaining part of my blog—the comments section :(
And it was then that I realized that I was the only moron still using squawkbox in the entire blogosphere. I’ve always been slow with technology; I like to think its cos of my razor-sharp brain that doesn't need any 21st century help ;)

So I had to revamp my template (the blog's I mean; mine is beyond repair), and I decided that while I’m at it, might as well add a backdrop of color. I had stuck to my dull white one as long as I did so as not to distract from the important message my posts usually convey ;). Today I decided that my words were bright enough to stand out against any splash of color. And if they don’t, certainly my caricature here will :D (which by the way, I went through a lot of pains to downscale from its original lifesize---yeah I have a huuuuuge head).

And besides, if Jon Stewart himself had to redesign his studio, my blog was certainly in need of a facelift. I have spent a good hour doin this (including half during my nightly date with Stewart) so someone better acknowledge it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha ha now the caricature has been indelibly left on cyberspace :)
i wont forget the day we got it done.
hail New york!

Anonymous said...

yeah, that and the million other memories of that magic called new york :)
memory lane is a train ride and 50 bucks away...

Anonymous said...

Acknowledged.