Egotism ....a lifelong romance

Saturday, January 31, 2004

I'm jus rambling here....

so if you're one of the few that takes my blogs seriously, DON't this one !
well, I took up this book called 'Against the Gods' ...naah, it's nothin like it sounds though I'd be only too happy to say i am more often atheistic than not. And most of my closest pals know that I am a closet theist. And now the whole world does. Alright, now, let me believe that the whole world reads my blog. It keeps me content--and more important--quiet.

Anyways, if you think I am gonna give you a book review here, you're wrong. My brains are dead. I haven't done any math in a long time--not that when I did, I was good at it---and Bernstein's got me completely warped on the history of mathematics and words like die and roll and toss are swimming in my head right now. But one recommendation for lovers of statistics and the history of reasoning---it's an awesome read when you have the mood and brains for it.

Since I don't for now, I have set the book aside as well and all I have been doing these past two weeks is go down memory lane and meandering, complicated roads and I must say, the sweltering 40 degree sun also hasn't been good to my brains (so all u snowed-in people out there, go green), eat authentic south indian cuisine and mumbai chaat alike, watch cricket and tennis and spend a fortune of my dad's money---basically leading a trite and meaningless life and boy, does it feel good!

I realize I haven't really made a point, so let me make one all-important one and put an end to this.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

just have fun! katrix..........mindless...uncomplicated fun!
DONT THINK! :D